Continuing a long tradition of speaking out in defense of local taxpayers, the Libertarian Party of Santa Clara County signed arguments against 10 ballot measures that will be on the ballot this November. These arguments will appear in the official county voter information guide, which will be mailed to voters in those districts.
The LP SCC signed arguments against the following ten measures:
- Measure E - Patterson Joint Unified School District bonds
- Measure K - Palo Alto business tax
- Measure L - Palo Alto utility funds transfer
- Measure M - Loma Prieta Joint Union Elementary School District parcel tax
- Measure N - East Side Union High School District bonds
- Measure O - Campbell Union High School District parcel tax
- Measure P - Oak Grove School District bonds
- Measure R - Union School District bonds
- Measure S - Alum Rock Union School District bonds
- Measure T - Campbell Union School District bonds
For more information about LP SCC positions relating to the November ballot, visit:
Do you like this post?