The Annual Meeting of the Libertarian Party of Santa Clara County will be held Saturday, 11 January, at the Fish Market Restaurant, in San Jose.
This is the meeting at which we elect officers for the coming year.
This is a meeting of the Central Committee. All supporters of the Libertarian Party are welcome to attend, but to vote you must be a central committee member.
- 11:30am - registration opens
- 11:45am - order lunch
- 12:00n - lunch served
- 12:45pm - start of business meeting
- approximately 4:00pm - adjourn
Although you can attend the meeting without buying lunch, please understand that the Fish Market provides this room free of charge in return for us purchasing their food.
- You can order anything on the menu
- We will get separate checks
- There is a suggested 18% service charge. Please add that amount to your check unless you were extremely dissatisfied with the service.
- Sample menu: http://www.thefishmarket.com/menus/downloadable menus/sj_lunch.pdf
1007 Blossom Hill Rd
San Jose, CA 95111
Google map and directions